Aiden

Recruitment

Out Of Character Information

In-Game Name: Aiden
In-Game Score: 140+
Discord ID: xAiden#0001

How long have you been playing sa-mp for: 5-6 Years
When you joined this server: 2020
Can you write English fluently: Believe so.

Licenses (erase the one you don't have): Driving / Bike / Flying
Screenshot of your stats):

In Character Information

First Name: Avery
Middle Name: -/-
Last Name: Scarlett

Sex (select yours): Male
Birthplace: Los Santos, San Andreas.
Birthdate: 14/03/1992

Residence Address: Rockford Hills "Richman" Apartment 302, Los Santos.
Education:High School Diploma

Tell us something about yourself:I'm a responsible citizen of San Andreas. And I've enough knowledge about the crime rate of the country. It's increasing day by day and I cannot see that. People have to come forward in this situation and work together to end the criminal world. And as a responsible citizen, I want to come forward and help the country to develop much more than it is now.

Explain why you wish to join S.A.P.D:I am aware that the rate of crime in Las Venturas is higher than average, and I am keen to use my skills to assist and protect the city to the fullest extent possible. My training and personal characteristics make me a perfect fit to handle the peace of the country as well as the city. I'm ready to sacrifice my own life for the country anytime.
Why do you believe you are a suitable applicant?: In society and I was frequently praised for my calm and authoritative demeanor even during moments of tension and hostility. I used to work along with my whole team to go on some patrols. I've performed night duty with my team too. My experience in working with the team, holding guns and my previous job makes me more suitable to be a perfect fit here.

Why should we pick you over another candidate: My previous career, My experience, and my result in the shooting academy are the ways to prove myself. And I believe in myself that I can handle any kind of situation which makes me more capable of being a part of the team. During my three years as a security guard of the Richman society, I've performed area patrols on foot, bicycle, and in patrol cars which is a motivation for me to join the department.

What improvements can you bring to the department: In the first place I'd abide by the LAW and work hard until I get what I deserve. Lead the force with my best and will not let the nation down on me.

SIGNATURE: Avery Scarlett