Previous topic - Next topic

pushak

First name:Emin
Age (be honest):14
In-game name:pushak_stg
Discord name:em1n#2067
In-game score218+
Previous clans or servers:eLg, Balkan School
Organizations you have joined:The Milano Family, Country sherrifs, Carter Auto Mechanics, The Sicilian Mafia
Can you write English fluently:Yes
Did you read the Clan Rules?:Yes
Have you ever used any illegal tools like hacks/cheats:No
With your own words, explain the meaning of "roleplaying":Taking a role of character in game and acting like real life
With your own words, explain the meaning of "powergaming":Forcing other player to roleplay and unrealistic roleplay
With your own words, explain the meaning of "metagaming":Mixing IC and OOC informations
Tell us about yourself? (Min 40 words):My name is Emin, i started to play SA:MP 10 months ago with [eLg]Baller, i like openworld games like gta, i play on eLg because its not hard roleplay server like others. Admins, members and everything is good on eLg.
Why should we accept you?:I will help other players when they start, as i did, and i will get more respect from other players if i get eLg tag, they will see me like player who help this server and play here
How can you benefit the server?:As i said, i will help some players on server, if they want, teach them roleplay and things about server etc..
Anything else you would like to add:Nothing probably :)

Demo