Author Topic: M4, Combat Shotgun and Rifle  (Read 316 times)

Offline Zach

• Senior Admin
    • View Profile
Re: M4, Combat Shotgun and Rifle
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2020, 06:24:20 PM »
اذهب يمارس الجنس مع الماعز الهندي سخيف سخيف
nice google translator lmao, also pakis don't speak Arabic go read a book or smthng
I don't sleep
Not even a wink, I don't blink
I don't doze off, I don't even nod to the beats
I don't even close my fuckin' eyes when I sneeze

Offline Shawn

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2020, 09:20:52 PM »
nice google translator lmao, also pakis don't speak Arabic go read a book or smthng
arey jaani thanks. Bodyrocker tu kese hua bsdk madarchod bhen di siri teri

Online bringo

• give respect earn respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2020, 09:24:53 PM »
اذهب يمارس الجنس مع الماعز الهندي سخيف سخيف
هههههههه Nice Using Google Translate By Bodyrocker

Mission Passed + Respect

Online Gear

• Helpdesk Operator
  • eLg Olympics Season 1 Winner
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPpVYUUc6NF4yz11FuTyHPg?view_as=subscriber
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2020, 04:16:15 AM »
maderchod stop talk about bandook.

Offline police

• Helpdesk Operator
  • hhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2020, 04:26:07 AM »
I think the topic may be locked. This was not meant to be your usual troll topic but you still had to ruin it.
Anyways, what I can conclude from the relevant posts is that M4 is legal in most of the states (AR15 is a variant of M4). Rifle was never banned. These two weapons will be used legally by my organization. CSG will be illegal.
"They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him." [9:32]

Online Talos Stormcrown

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2020, 04:30:54 AM »
I think the topic may be locked. This was not meant to be your usual troll topic but you still had to ruin it.
Anyways, what I can conclude from the relevant posts is that M4 is legal in most of the states (AR15 is a variant of M4). Rifle was never banned. These two weapons will be used legally by my organization. CSG will be illegal.
Semiautomatic assault rifles are illegal, full auto ones require a very special license that you wouldn't get. Understand the difference. Besides there are rules against using non-org weapons init? Or can I also buy some spas for my org?

Offline police

• Helpdesk Operator
  • hhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2020, 04:34:07 AM »
Semiautomatic assault rifles are illegal, full auto ones require a very special license that you wouldn't get. Understand the difference. Besides there are rules against using non-org weapons init? Or can I also buy some spas for my org?

They are banned in just 5-6 states. And yes, a security company can get these licences.
That rule is for non roleplay weapons. We will roleplay it. Besides, my org is a mafia and thats how mafias work. You, on the otjer hand, cannot use anything other than standard gear because that would be unrealistic icly. LAW is provided weapons by the government, so you can't really use spaz on duty.
"They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him." [9:32]

Online Talos Stormcrown

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2020, 04:35:19 AM »
They are banned in just 5-6 states. And yes, a security company can get these licences.
That rule is for non roleplay weapons. We will roleplay it. Besides, my org is a mafia and thats how mafias work. You, on the otjer hand, cannot use anything other than standard gear because that would be unrealistic icly. LAW is provided weapons by the government, so you can really use spaz on duty.
Ok then get us a spas ingame because SWAT has semi auto shotguns irl which would be equivalent

And all your members have prolly been arrested a million times so how do you expect to get that license realistically? We need a governing body for that kind of thing and there isn't none.

Offline police

• Helpdesk Operator
  • hhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2020, 04:37:29 AM »
Ok then get us a spas ingame because SWAT has semi auto shotguns irl which would be equivalent

And all your members have prolly been arrested a million times so how do you expect to get that license realistically? We need a governing body for that kind of thing and there isn't none.

CTSOB^
swat is removed.

Arrested members wont be part of security company of course. They will just provide 'guards'. I can get security licence from sapd or the president, thats not a big issue.

Online Talos Stormcrown

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2020, 04:42:39 AM »
CTSOB^
swat is removed.

Arrested members wont be part of security company of course. They will just provide 'guards'. I can get security licence from sapd or the president, thats not a big issue.
Yeah no. That license is authorized by the federal government. It's not the president's job.

And I was referring to SWAT, the division in CTSOB.

Online Talos Stormcrown

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2020, 04:43:18 AM »
Also each person carrying the automatic rifle should have a license, not just the company owner.

Online Gear

• Helpdesk Operator
  • eLg Olympics Season 1 Winner
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPpVYUUc6NF4yz11FuTyHPg?view_as=subscriber
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 05:09:50 AM »
Talos if you need anything done to your org IC'ly tell me and if Crowe needs anything to be done IC'ly you can tell eclair. Lets boost government roleplay  ;D

Offline police

• Helpdesk Operator
  • hhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2020, 06:00:37 AM »
Also each person carrying the automatic rifle should have a license, not just the company owner.

A 'company' is licensed, not an owner. Of course, the employees issued by every security company are licensed.

Yeah no. That license is authorized by the federal government. It's not the president's job.

And I was referring to SWAT, the division in CTSOB.

Not a problem for me. I won't mind a federal government roleplay, but the result will be the same, the company will get guns either way. You can have CSG in SWAT but then you'll have to roleplay equipment convoys as well. You know the rest.