Author Topic: bringo - Clan Application  (Read 98 times)

Online bringo

• give respect earn respect
    • View Profile
bringo - Clan Application
« on: July 05, 2020, 09:33:48 PM »
First name:Yassine.
Age (be honest):14.
In-game name:bringo.
Discord name:bringo#8249.
In-game score220.
Previous clans or servers:RG,eLg,OG,Los santos 2.
Organizations you have joined:SAAM_Orekho_fyb.
Can you write English fluently:Yes.
Did you read the Clan Rules?:Yes.
Have you ever used any illegal tools like hacks/cheats:Yes i was use Aimbot But Now i have remove all cleo Folder From my Pc and am realy I regret my doing.
With your own words, explain the meaning of "roleplaying":Role play is the act of imitating the character and behaviour of someone who is different from yourself, for example as a training exercise.
Group members have to communicate with each other through role-play And it is done by using /me And /do and /ame.
With your own words, explain the meaning of "powergaming": Forcing somone to roleplay with you , do somethings can't do in real life (somethings isnt releastic) Example: You are in rp scene and someone starts shooting you and you run and jump , you are tied up in rp scene and you move  Or telling your friend in main chat to come and help you example (koussai am in ganton and am wanted come and help me)
With your own words, explain the meaning of "metagaming":metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of. Metagaming while taking part in relatively competitive games, or those with a more serious tone, is typically not well received, because a character played by a metagamer does not act in a way that reflects the character's in-game experiences and back-story.

Historically, metagaming in RPGs referred to the traditional military use of metagaming where players applied out-of-game information to gain an unfair advantage in a game.
Tell us about yourself? (Min 40 words):Hello, I am bringo, I am a simple person. I joined this server one year ago with the intention of enjoying killing people etc. But it turned out that they were like a family to my heart and I became a friend of them , And they loved me so I changed my habits and became the favorite of some
Why should we accept you?:In my opinion, I think you should accept me as a member with you in this Clan. I will make it somewhere else
How can you benefit the server?:I can benefit that I help the new to the server and so I get internal happiness and I can also benefit by learning more English and spending my time with this virus so I can talk to my friends without exposing myself to danger
Anything else you would like to add:N/A
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 09:37:08 PM by bringo »

Mission Passed + Respect

Offline Demo

• View Profile
Re: bringo - Clan Application
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 06:20:57 PM »
Declined.