Author Topic: Harry Joe San Andreas Police Department Application  (Read 63 times)

seif

• View Profile
Harry Joe San Andreas Police Department Application
« on: June 30, 2020, 11:39:36 AM »
Applicant Information:
Surname:Joe
Forename:Harry
Date of Birth:16/10/1989
Place of Birth:Idlewood, Los Santos
Cellular Number:96000860
E-mail adress:Harry 11 Joe@Gmail.com
Place of Residency:Las Venturas
Nationality:American

About you:
Tell us something about yourself (Min 30 words):My name is Harry Joe,I am thirty one years old. I was mainly born in Los Santos but I moved to Las Venturas when I grew up because of my job. My brother is William Joe who have served for years in the Armed Forces. I have been working a lot of jobs and because that i have a lot skills i can give it all to police,and my brother william learn me how i can shot.
Are you a licensed firearm owner?:Yes
What are your top three priorities ?:Serve my country, respect the law and apply justice.
Explain why you wish to join the Police Department: I have been working 6 jobs with 6 different skills that can all be combined in one job which is as a police officer.Also to achieve at least three priority from my priorities which is serving my country respect the law and apply justice.
Why do you believe you are a suitable applicant?:My other jobs, as well as the experience my brother gave to me as a member of the San Andreas Armed Forces. My potential as well as my knowledge and my skills.
Explain why you should be picked over another candidate: My monthly rate in my other jobs were always the best and my other jobs included driving, staying focused and the committing to severe and stricting rules. I am as well a religious guy
What is your motivation  to join SAPD?My priorities, serving my country, respecting the law and applying justice, and might as well like being like my brother who worked in a really honorable job.
Have you thoroughly read and understood our Training Manual?:Yes

Law Enforcement Oath Of Honour:
On my honor; I, <Harry Joe> will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character, or the public trust.
I, <Harry Joe> will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.
I, <Harry Joe> will never uphold the constitution, my community and the agency I serve.

Player Information:
In-Game Name:Se1f
Score:312
Do you have all licenses?:Yes
Have ever been punished by an admin?Yes
Are you an official member of the eLg Clan?:No

Conditioning:
English: 7/10
Marksmanship: 8/10
Role-Play: 8/10
Geographical Knowledge: 7/10
Pursuit: 9/10

Definitions:
Role-Play:Taking the role of a character and applying their real life actions in the game.
Power-Game:Forcing your roleplay upon someone or applying unrealistic physical things.
Meta-Game:Mixing OOC information with IC information.
Death-Match:Kill other players with no reason only for fun

Demo

• View Profile
Re: Harry Joe San Andreas Police Department Application
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 01:58:31 PM »

Subject: Recruitment form.

Inbox Message: Dear Harry Joe,
This is from the San Andreas Police Department. I, Chief of Police, James Walker am sorry to inform you that your application has been reviewed and has been declined. Your application has now been wiped off the system and you may re-apply in 6 months.

The Department wishes you the best of luck.
-Your's Sincerely, James Walker
-Recruitment Office.

Demo

• View Profile
Re: Harry Joe San Andreas Police Department Application
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 03:14:40 PM »