Author Topic: San Andreas Police Department Application-TrovyTarnell  (Read 126 times)

Mr.Marlega542

• View Profile
San Andreas Police Department Application-TrovyTarnell
« on: June 29, 2020, 09:59:03 PM »
Applicant Information:
Surname:Trovy
Forename:Tarnell
Date of Birth:6/9/1992
Place of Birth:Santa Flora,hospital
Cellular Number:82001526
E-mail adress:TrovyTarnell542@gmail.com
Place of Residency:Paradiso,san fierro
Nationality:American

About you:
Tell us something about yourself (Min 30 words):I'm Troy Tarnell, im 24 Years old. I am an American and i love my country, I reside in Paradiso along with my old Mother and Father. Im an Ordinary man and i live an Ordinary life but seeing the crime rates up these days, it doesn't let me sleep, im Ready to devote my entire life in Making the state of san andreas a better state and give the citizens a good and secure place to live.
Are you a licensed firearm owner?:Yes
What are your top three priorities ?:Justice, Equality & Dedication
Explain why you wish to join the Police Department: My uncle was police officer, he inspired me, he was a good cop, he was killed in a shootout, i want to become like him, i want to make San andreas a better place to live, im dedicated and i love my country
Why do you believe you are a suitable applicant?:I'm not a very straightforward person, i think wisely before taking decisions and i think multiple times when i do the same for others. I'm really dedicated to whatever i do and i give it my 100% efforts, Seeing the crime rates at this height really saddens me, Im willing to take up the responsiblity of the security of the citizens and make San Andreas a better place to live
Explain why you should be picked over another candidate:I consider myself to be really good at handling tense situations where most people fail to be the ones victorious. I always think from the other person's Point of view and predicting that i take the next step forward. I'm always thinking wisely that gives me an advantage in itself, but that's what i think anyway
What is your motivation  to join SAPD?My uncle, Sean Hemsworth was a really hard working police officer, he was one of the most effective ones i knew, he wouldn't sleep at nights thinking about the crimes that may be happening his mission was to protect the citizens from the dangers of this city. That is whom i look up to, i want to be like him exactly and help out the Police force, I have witnessed lots of crime scenes as i grew up even saw a lot of hardworking officers doing their duty, pushing themselves with their limits to comfort others
Have you thoroughly read and understood our Training Manual?:Yes

Law Enforcement Oath Of Honour:
On my honor; I, <Troy Tarnell> will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character, or the public trust.
I, <Troy Tarnell> will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.
I, <Troy Tarnell> will never uphold the constitution, my community and the agency I serve.

Player Information:
In-Game Name:Mr.Marlega
Score:390
Do you have all licenses?:Yes
Have ever been punished by an admin?Yes
Are you an official member of the eLg Clan?:No

Conditioning:
English: 8/10
Marksmanship: 8/10
Role-Play: 7/10
Geographical Knowledge: 9/10
Pursuit: 9/10

Definitions:
Role-Play:you take up the role of a character and you play his life circumstances accordingly, you use the commands /me /do and /ame
/me: it's used to describe your characters actions, anything that you perform when roelplaying uses this command.
example:

/me walks out of the store, digs out the keys from his pocket
/me walks towards his car and pushes the unlock button, unlocking the doors
/me pulls the door open and hops in, closes the door and inserts the key in the igniton - starting the engine
/do: to describe the effect on your surrpoundings upon performing and action using /me
/do The car's door would unlock when i hit the button on the key
/do The car's engine would START
/ame to describe small actions like facial expression or a reaction to the players in proximity of you, it appers above your head rather than in the main chat for other people
/ame Looks confused
/ame Smiles on hearing that PJ has bailed out the jail!
Power-Game:The act of RPing impossible things
Roleplaying with somebody against their will
not giving a chance to the other person to react to your action

Meta-Game:Using OOC info to gain IC advantage
example:
Getting the location of a robbery from main chat, or standing outside of a store so that you can bust the criminal faster as you saw the line and location from the main chat
Death-Match:killing someone without a proper roleplay reason
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 11:12:54 PM by Mr.Marlega542 »

Charlie

• Another day
    • View Profile
Re: San Andreas Police Department Application-TrovyTarnell
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 06:59:05 AM »

Subject: Recruitment form.

Inbox Message:
       Dear Trovy Tarnell,
This is from the San Andreas Police Department. I, Assistant Chief of Police, Jonathan James am sincerely proud to inform you that your application has been reviewed and you have been selected to join the police academy at the following date, 30/06/2020. You will be allocated at San Fierro Police Department and will undergo your first basic training. You are to bring the listed items below:

• Identification
  • Valid proof of driving license
  • Valid proof of firearm license
  • Citizenship certificates
  • CRB check
  • Curriculum Vitae (CV)
  • Proof of education, all degrees

The Department looks forward to meeting you and your personal badge ID is (P-0260).
-Your's Sincerely, Jonathan James
-Recruitment Office.

Demo

• View Profile
Re: San Andreas Police Department Application-TrovyTarnell
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 04:51:35 PM »

Subject: Recruitment form.

Inbox Message: Dear Josh Trovy Tarnell,
This is from the San Andreas Police Department. I, Chief of Police , James Walker am sincerely proud to inform you that you have been accepted to join the department.

-Your's Sincerely, James Walker
-Recruitment Office.