Author Topic: Killsh0t - eLg Clan Membership Application  (Read 87 times)

Killsh0t

• View Profile
Killsh0t - eLg Clan Membership Application
« on: June 28, 2020, 05:57:48 AM »
First name: Norman
Age (be honest): 20
In-game name: Killsh0t
Discord name: Killsh0t#1046
In-game score: 61
Previous clans or servers: UIF, vR, RG, CrG, eLg
Organizations you have joined: Grove Street Families
Can you write English fluently: Not fluently though but i can write english nicely.
Did you read the Clan Rules?: Yes i do and i do understand it.
Have you ever used any illegal tools like hacks/cheats: Never.
With your own words, explain the meaning of "roleplaying": Creating your own imaginary character and acting as if you we're doing things realistically.
With your own words, explain the meaning of "powergaming": Powergaming is the fact of using an in-game mechanic, any external information, or a roleplay concept to favor their own character or story. In other words, gaining an "Advantage".
With your own words, explain the meaning of "metagaming": Metagaming is mixing in-character information with out-of character information. It also describes player's use of real-life knowledge concerning the state of the game to determine their character's actions, when said character has no relevant knowledge or awareness under the circumstances.
Tell us about yourself? (Min 40 words): I've been a part of the community for a month now i've been enjoying all of the benefits of the server has to offer, especially the organizations, the events and those jobs that i'm always doing. I may not be active all the time because i too also have my own life in real life, my own personal endeavours but when i have some spare time i will be in-game.
Why should we accept you?: For me, to be a part of the community and prove myself to this server that i have some experience, and be able to help effectively on new players and be an example to them as a community member.
How can you benefit the server?: My shooting skills, roleplay skills, and my own knowledge on any part of the server community.
Anything else you would like to add: I'm sorry to those people whom i have hurt before especially because sometimes i speak harsh to them. I hope that we soon can have better relationships in the community.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 06:44:24 AM by Savage_Wolf »